Gollum for Rails
gollum_rails combines the git-powered wiki software gollum with the extremely popular webframework rails. It improves the lightweight "gollum" experience which is quite awesome.
with gollum_rails you can:
- Define your own views
- Use your Rails layouts
- Embed gollum it without mounting any rack application
- Use own preprocession e.g. background workers for data procession
- Use user authentication e.g. Devise or Authlogic
- Python 2.5+ (2.7.3 recommended)
- Ruby 1.9.3+ (2.0.0 recommended)
- Unix like operating system (OS X, Ubuntu, Debian, and more)
- Will not work on Windows (see gollum)
Very cool. Just fork this repository and send me pull requests.
Clone the repository:
$ git clone git://github.com/nirnanaaa/gollum_rails.git
Run the Bundler:
$ bundle install
First use the Quick Start to install all dependencies.
All tests are stored under the
To run tests just use the
$ bundle exec rspec
gollum_rails is licensed under the AGPL license.
Copyright (C) 2013 Florian Kasper
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.