SonataAdminBundle - The missing Symfony2 Admin Generator
The online documentation of the bundle is in http://sonata-project.org/bundles/admin
The demo website can be found in http://demo.sonata-project.org/admin/dashboard (admin as user and password)
For contribution to the documentation you can find it on Resources/doc.
Warning: documentation files are not rendering correctly in Github (reStructuredText format) and some content might be broken or hidden, make sure to read raw files.
Warning: The bundle has been split into 4 bundles :
- SonataAdminBundle : the current one, contains core libraries and services
- SonataDoctrineORMAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with the Doctrine ORM project
- SonataDoctrineMongoDBAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with MongoDB (early stage)
- SonataDoctrinePhpcrAdminBundle : Integrates the admin bundle into with PHPCR (early stage)
Google Groups: For questions and proposals you can post on this google groups
- Automatic sort
- Link to associated admin (Post => User)
- Custom templates
- Row Action : edit, view, ...
- Batch Action
- Clever row visualisation : boolean values are represented with 'check picture'
- Inline edition
- Association management (create related model with + icon)
- Group fields
- Sortable option
- Modal window to select model (when the list can be important)
- Dynamic form on [one|many]-to-many association (add new element)
- base templates (field, list, filter) can be overwritten
- layout templates can be defined into the Service Container
- Nested Admin, ie /news/post/5/comment/list : filter and create comments only for the post with id=5
- Contextual Breadcrumb
- persistent parameters across an Admin
- side menu option
- Translated into 24 languages : BG, CA, CS, DE, EN, ES, EU, FA, FR, HR, HU, IT, JA, LB, NL, PL, PT, PT_BR, RO, RU, SK, SL, UK and zh_CN.
- Built to be extended
- Explain command line utility
- SonataMediaBundle : a media manager bundle
- SonataNewsBundle : a news/blog bundle
- SonataPageBundle : a page (CMS like) bundle
- SonataUserBundle : integration of FOSUserBundle and SonataAdminBundle
- create the ODM version
- save filter criteria