Inotify bindings for Crystal language.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: inotify: github: petoem/inotify.cr version: 1.0.0
require "inotify" # To watch a file or directory ... watcher = Inotify.watch "/path/to/file.txt" do |event| # your awesome logic end # ... for 10 seconds. sleep 10.seconds watcher.close
Note: You have to run something in the main fiber or else your program will exit.
More documentation can be found here.
To enable logging to
INOTIFY_LOG_LEVEL environment variable to
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- petoem Michael Petö - creator, maintainer