Powershell module for capturing GET requests of network traffic (using ngrep)
Can be used for live capturing of all video streams (for example m3u8 playlists) viewed in any browser
- ffmpeg (for streams capturing)
- Windows (PS 5)
- Linux (PS 6 alpha)
Howto list all GET data downloaded by your browser?
- Install NetworkReading module
- Start network traffic listening with Start-NetworkReading
- Open your preferred browser and watch any page
- Run Get-NetworkReadingOutputUrl
Howto capture all video streams (m3u8 playlists) viewed in your browser?
Start-NetworkReading | Receive-NetworkStreamData -OutputDirectory "/temp"
Choose your network device number by "ngrep -L", ffmpeg and ngrep must be in your PATH
Start-NetworkReading -DeviceNumber 6 | Receive-NetworkStreamData -OutputDirectory "c:\temp"