PowerPlanSwitcher is a simple app that allows you to quickly switch between power plan schemas from application tray. In addition to a manual schemas switching it also supports an automatic switch when AC adapter gets connected/disconnected.
- Windows10 styled flyout that allows quick power plan schemas changing
- Ability to limit flyout only to Windows default power plan schemas
- Automatic schema switching when AC adapter gets connected / disconnected
- Launch on Windows startup
- Flyout shortcut (Shift+Win+L)
- Navigate the flyout with keyboard (use tab)
- Change all settings by right-clicking on the tray icon :)
- Get it at Windows Store for free!
Special thanks to:
- Icon made by Cursor creative from flaticon.com
- EarTrumpet project for flyout, interop stuff, and some other help :)
- David Golden (@GoldenTao)
- Rafael Rivera (@WithinRafael)
- Andy Belsky's power-plan-switcher for some interop inspiration
- Mahdi Safsafi's ImmersiveColors for making working with undocumented accent colors easy :)