What is it?
The django-agenda app is a generic implementation of a web-based calendar with events.
Django-agenda is currently stable enough for beta testing. As much as I would love people using it right now, I have not taken it into production myself and therefore would not swear over its stability.
- Full post-1.0 support, currently used on Django trunk.
- Kind admin interface with automatic author assignment (Django User).
- More elegant date_based generic view implementation. Finally you get all the info a decent archive will require.
- Demo project with very basic templates.
- Event archive.
- Browseable calendar based on Python's calendar module.
- django.contrib.comments support
- django.contrib.sites support (with default value in admin)
- Event and comment feeds.
- Fully localizable; all strings are translatable.
- vCard iCalendar export, timezone aware and all!
- User RSVP
- Event subscriptions / reminder e-mails (django-notify?)
- User contributed events.
- Repeated events
All requirements are currently included in the "deps" directory. - django-logging - vobject
The django-agenda app is released under the GPL version 3.