- rspec-mode 173 An RSpec minor mode for Emacs
- hal-client 31 Use HAL APIs easily
- resourceful 20 The canonical version of Resourceful is <http://github.com/paul/resourceful> now. An HTTP library for Ruby that takes advantage of everything HTTP has to offer.
- ex-uri-template 8 RFC 6570 compliant URI template processor for Elixir
- random-word 7
Repositories contributed to
- cschneid/timerage 0
- httprb/http 1,169 HTTP (The Gem! a.k.a. http.rb) - a fast Ruby HTTP client with a chainable API, streaming support, and timeouts
- pinoss/timeloop 1 Timeloop is a simple Ruby gem that provides loop with time interval.
- berkshelf/vagrant-berkshelf 360 A Vagrant plugin to add Berkshelf integration to the Chef provisioners
- sporkmonger/addressable 812 Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation that is part of Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to RFC 3986, RFC 3987, and RFC 6570 (level 4), additionally providing suppo…
Contributions in the last year 192 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 6 days June 12 – June 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed