Pete Freitag pfreitag
- Foundeo Inc
- Joined on
- CFML-in-100-minutes 1 General CFML tutorial cover 10 items - ColdFusion tutorial
- caniuse 0 Raw browser/feature support data from caniuse.com
- cordova-plugin-opentok 0 Cordova Plugin for OpenTok - add webrtc video to your iOS or Android App
- MuraFuseGuard 0 Mura FuseGuard Connector
Repositories contributed to
- foundeo/cfdocs 34 Repository for the cfdocs.org site.
- foundeo/ubuntu-nginx-lucee 12 Script for standing up a Lucee server using nginx and Tomcat on Ubuntu
- foundeo/cfdocs-command 4 A CommandBox command for accessing cfdocs.org documentation from the command line.
- jcberquist/sublimetext-lucee 3 Lucee package for SublimeText
- twelverobots/HackableType 0 HackableType is a CFML Application designed to be insecure for learning about common vulnerabilities in web applications. It was created by Jason Dean and Pete Freitag.
Contributions in the last year 244 total Aug 30, 2014 – Aug 30, 2015
Longest streak 5 days July 20 – July 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed