Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Changed search so that help text is displayed by default, then hidden when search starts.
- More Quenya grammar analysis (pronouns and verbs).
- Continued semantic categorization of Sindarin/Noldorin/Gnomish.
- Began Quenya grammar analysis (general information and noun cases).
- Data entry from VT28 and V36 (Bodleian Declension and Entu, Ensi, Enta Declension).
- More data entry from PE14 (Valmaric script section).
- Began semantic categorization of Sindarin/Noldorin/Gnomish.
- Began analysis of Quenya phonetics: mostly basic research.
- Added the Middle Ancient Quenya (ᴹAQ.) language.
- Began collecting very minor sources: Auct-Let for Tolkien’s letters sold at auction.
- Second pass at including neologisms from other sources (GS, FGNS, AESED, NQNT).
- Better separation of Neo-Eldarin and Academic modes, masking Neo-Eldarin relationships unless in Neo-mode.
- First pass at semantic mapping for Quenya words.
- Finish evaluating roots for exclusion and inclusion in Neo-Eldarin.
- Clean up rules for Sindarin i-affection using the work of Elaran (Ekin Gören).
- Restored Gentium as the font used for the Eldamo site.