The World Exchange
Very simple, "vanilla" 100% HTML client-side-only site demonstrating much of Ripple/XRP's capabilities through their API, including but not limited to:
- Trading of symbols (buy/sell)
- Issuing new symbols, including Ripple's KYC features like allowing only authorized token holders.
- Sending/receiving symbols
- Bid/ask orderbooks for any symbol with autobridging implemented to connect all XRP-traded symbols.
- Fully client-side implementation for all the benefits of a "cold wallet" (no storing or passing of information on remote servers), including the ability to both generate and verify valid wallets/addresses completely offline by saving the webpage to your desktop.
- Bonus: Chat box feature running entirely on Ripple, decentralized and stored forever, doubles as a free notary because nothing can ever be changed or removed once it's up.
- Bonus 2: Ripple Names is back and re-implemented entirely on the ledger.
This project/site is nothing more than a single HTML page calling already existing functionality on Ripple's blockchain network. No additional feature or functionality is added by this site. It is analogous to the client-side HTML page for Ethereum called MyEtherWallet, except the underlying blockchain here has built-in exchange issuance, trading, and compliance functionality. As a precaution, we are no longer hosting the site online until there is more clarity from the SEC on what constitutes operating an exchange vs just providing a proof-of-concept interface to existing blockchain functionality (which is what this project is actually doing - analogous to a 3rd party mobile app or trading tool connecting to existing stock brokers/exchanges but not actually being an exchange itself nor processing any transactions).
If there are any questions, feel free to ask or reach out at email@example.com