pgRouting - Routing on PostgreSQL
- The master branch has the development of the next micro release
- The develop branch has the development of the next minor/major release
For the complete list of releases go to: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases
Status of the project can be found here
pgRouting extends the PostGIS/PostgreSQL geospatial database to provide geospatial routing and other network analysis functionality.
This library contains the following features:
All Pairs Shortest Path Algorithms
A variety of applications of Dijkstra algorithms
- Cost functions
- With points
- With points
Traveling Sales Person (TSP)
and many more.
The latest documentation: http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest
C and C++ compilers
- Compiling with Boost 1.56 up to Boost 1.74 requires C++ Compiler with C++03 or C++11 standard support
- Compiling with Boost 1.75 requires C++ Compiler with C++14 standard support
Postgresql = Supported version by PostgreSQL
The Boost Graph Library (BGL) >= 1.56
CMake >= 3.2
Sphinx >= 4.0.0
For MinGW on Windows
mkdir build cd build cmake -G"MSYS Makefiles" .. make make install
Also pre-built Windows binaries can be downloaded from https://postgis.net/windows_downloads
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make sudo make install
Build with documentation (requires Sphinx)
cmake -DWITH_DOC=ON ..
createdb mydatabase psql mydatabase -c "CREATE EXTENSION pgrouting CASCADE"
See online documentation: http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest/en/index.html
- Most features are available under GPL-2.0-or-later
- Some Boost extensions are available under Boost license (see LICENSE_1_0.txt)
- Some code contributed by iMaptools.com is available under MIT-X license.