pgRouting - Routing on PostgreSQL
- The master branch has the latest release
- The develop branch has the development of the next release
For the complete list of releases go to: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases
Status of the project can be found here
pgRouting extends the PostGIS/PostgreSQL geospatial database to provide geospatial routing and other network analysis functionality.
This library contains the following features:
- All Pairs Shortest Path Algorithms
- A-star algorithm
- Bi-directional algorithms
- A variety of applications of Dijkstra algorithms
- Cost functions
- With points
- Driving Distance
- With points
- Yen's algorithm
- Traveling Sales Person (TSP)
and many more.
The latest documentation: http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest
- C and C++ compilers
- GNU >= 4.8
- MSVC >= 18.0
- Postgresql >= 9.4
- The Boost Graph Library (BGL) >= 1.53
- CMake >= 3.2
- Sphinx >= 1.2
For MinGW on Windows
mkdir build cd build cmake -G"MSYS Makefiles" .. make make install
Also pre-built Windows binaries can be downloaded from https://postgis.net/windows_downloads
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make sudo make install
Build with documentation (requires Sphinx)
cmake -DWITH_DOC=ON ..
createdb mydatabase psql mydatabase -c "CREATE EXTENSION postgis" psql mydatabase -c "CREATE EXTENSION pgrouting"
See online documentation: http://docs.pgrouting.org/dev/en/index.html
- Most features are available under GPLv2.
- Some Boost extensions are available under Boost license (see LICENSE_1_0.txt)
- Some code contributed by iMaptools.com is available under MIT-X license.