Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
pgRouting 2.6.1 Release Notes
To see the issues closed by this release see the Git closed milestone for 2.6.1 on Github.
Fixes server crash on several functions.
- pgr_dijkstraVia (proposed)
- pgr_boykovKolmogorov (proposed)
- pgr_edgeDisjointPaths (proposed)
- pgr_edmondsKarp (proposed)
- pgr_maxCardinalityMatch (proposed)
- pgr_maxFlow (proposed)
- pgr_withPoints (proposed)
- pgr_withPointsCost (proposed)
- pgr_withPointsKSP (proposed)
- pgr_withPointsDD (proposed)
- pgr_withPointsCostMatrix (proposed)
- pgr_contractGraph (experimental)
- pgr_pushRelabel (experimental)
- pgr_vrpOneDepot (experimental)
- pgr_gsoc_vrppdtw (experimental)
- Fixes for deprecated functions where also applied but not tested
Removed compilation warning for g++8
Fixed a fall through on Astar and bdAstar.
Note the pgrouting-2.6.1.zip and the pgrouting-2.6.1.tar.gz` are of the source code