Multi modal Public Transit Routing
Table of Contents
To implement multi-modal public transport routing(MMPTR) functions in pgRouting and to make pgrouting easy to use for various applications dealing with public transport.
Live, Unstable, Tests failing code is accessible through gsoc-multimodal branch.
- [2011/05/27](Target 1) - 1st Week Report
- [2011/06/03](Target 1) - 2nd Week Report
- [2011/06/10](Target 2) - 3rd Week Report
- [2011/06/17](Target 2) - 4th Week Report
- [2011/06/24](Target 3) - 5th Week Report
- [2011/07/01](Target 3) - 6th Week Report
- [2011/07/08](Code Cleanup) - 7th Week Report
- [2011/07/15](MidTerm Week) - 8th Week Report
- [2011/07/22](Target 4) - 9th Week Report
- [2011/07/29](Target 5) - 10th Week Report
- [2011/08/05](Target 6) - 11th Week Report
- [2011/08/12](Documentation) - 12th Week Report
- [2011/08/19](Documentation) - 13th Week Report
- [2011/08/26](Final Evaluations) - 14th Week Report
Create a test environment for pgRouting functions Design database fields and tables(topology) to store public transit information Pass unittest tests written for non-scheduled routing sql function Pass all tests written for scheduled routing sql function Clean up code Write more test cases, find and fix bugs Submit midterm review Pass tests for core multi-modal routing functions Pass tests for wrapper functions of multi-modal routing functions Write data importers to import transit data(Eg: GTFS) into database. Prepare documentation and tutorial for using pgRouting’s new public transit routing Make a demo using multi-modal transit library.