Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Remove request for S3 object info directly after putting it. (Reported by Matt Kunkel.)
- Correct archive-get-queue-max to be size type. (Reported by Ronan Dunklau.)
- Add error message when current user uid/gid does not map to a name. (Reported by Camilo Aguilar.)
- Error when --target-action=shutdown specified for PostgreSQL < 9.5.
- Set TCP keepalives on S3 connections. (Suggested by Ronan Dunklau.)
- Reorder info command text output so most recent backup is output last. (Contributed by Cynthia Shang. Suggested by Ryan Lambert.)
- Change file ownership only when required.
- Redact authentication header when throwing S3 errors. (Suggested by Brad Nicholson.)