Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fix possible truncated WAL segments when an error occurs mid-write. (Reported by blogh.)
- Fix info command missing WAL min/max when stanza specified. (Fixed by Stefan Fercot.)
- Fix non-compliant JSON for options passed from C to Perl. (Reported by Leo Khomenko.)
- The archive-get command is implemented entirely in C.
- Enable socket keep-alive on older Perl versions. (Contributed by Marc Cousin.)
- Error when parameters are passed to a command that does not accept parameters. (Suggested by Jason O'Donnell.)
- Add hints when unable to find a WAL segment in the archive. (Suggested by Hans-Jürgen Schönig.)
- Improve error when hostname cannot be found in a certificate. (Suggested by James Badger.)
- Add additional options to backup.manifest for debugging purposes. (Contributed by blogh.)
- Update default documentation version to PostgreSQL 10.