IMPORTANT NOTE: The new TLS/SSL implementation forbids dots in S3 bucket names per RFC-2818. This security fix is required for compliant hostname verification.
- Fix issues when a path option is / terminated. (Reported by Marc Cousin.)
- Fix issues when log-level-file=off is set for the archive-get command. (Reported by Brad Nicholson.)
- Fix C code to recognize host:port option format like Perl does. (Reported by Kyle Nevins.)
- Fix issues with remote/local command logging options.
- The archive-push command is implemented entirely in C.
- Increase process-max limit to 999. (Suggested by Rakshitha-BR.)
- Improve error message when an S3 bucket name contains dots.
- Clarify that S3-compatible object stores are supported. (Suggested by Magnus Hagander.)