- Fix archive retention expiring too aggressively. (Fixed by Cynthia Shang. Reported by Mohamad El-Rifai.)
- The expire command is implemented entirely in C. (Contributed by Cynthia Shang.)
- The local command for restore is implemented entirely in C.
- Remove hard-coded PostgreSQL user so $PGUSER works. (Suggested by Julian Zhang, Janis Puris.)
- Honor configure --prefix option. (Suggested by Daniel Westermann.)
- Rename repo-s3-verify-ssl option to repo-s3-verify-tls. The new name is preferred because pgBackRest does not support any SSL protocol versions (they are all considered to be insecure). The old name will continue to be accepted.
- Add FAQ to the documentation. (Contributed by Cynthia Shang.)
- Use wal_level=replica in the documentation for PostgreSQL ≥ 9.6. (Suggested by Patrick McLaughlin.)