QT themes (stylesheet) specially developed for FreeCAD (http://www.freecadweb.org/). They might work with other software that uses QT styling.
If you use FreeCAD 0.16 or higher you don't need to download the stylesheets, they are bundled with official release.
In case you want to manually install them do the following:
- Place the downloaded .qss files and /images/ folder in the path that fits your OS:
- OSX = /Users/[YOUR_USER_NAME]/Library/Preferences/FreeCAD/Gui/Stylesheets/
- WINDOWS = C:/[INSTALLATION_PATH]/FreeCAD/data/Gui/Stylesheets/
- LINUX = /home/[YOUR_USER_NAME]/.FreeCAD/Gui/Stylesheets/
- Only if you are using FreeCAD 0.15 or lower: images used in the theme need full paths to be found by FreeCAD, so you should search the string qss:images and replace with the real path of your computer. It should be done with all the .qss files you want to install-use
- find = qss:images
- replace = /Users/myName/Library/Preferences/FreeCAD/Gui/Stylesheets/images
Known bugs and TO DOs
Please, follow the link to get updated information
Copyright (c) 2016 Pablo Gil Fernández.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.