pgrecm edited this page
Jan 17, 2022
Clone this wiki locally
RECM is a Backup and Recovery tool for PostgreSQL databases.
- Maintain backup (Retention policy)
- Online Backup using PostgreSQL native functions
- Point in time Recovery (By date, LSN, restore points)
- Manage your backup’s retention using a database as a repository called ‘deposit’
- Manage restore points
- Allow partial restore to recover databases, schemas or even tables level for quicker restoration.
- Exclude indexes from backups, to reduce the backup size
- Automatically rebuild indexes after a restore/duplicate
- Compress backups (using libzip)
- WAL backups.
- WAL verification (GAP detection)
- Compatible with PostgreSQL Version 12 minimum.
- Some screen shots
- Command Line Arguments
- Command reference
- Tips And Tricks
- Glossary - Keywords definition
RECM is completely free and open source under GPLV3. Bug Reports are taken seriously and will be taken into account as quick as possible.