REST RATP API
This project turnkey is distributed as a middleware to expose RATP data as REST resources. You can retrieve real time schedules for any given RER (train), Metro, Tramway, Bus or Noctilien stop in real time.
This project uses the package horaires-ratp-sdk which consume the official RATP API.
This README file is also available in french.
- Access to the RATP API (see here)
- PHP >= 5.6
- Package php-soap (ext-soap extension)
- Redis server (for cache)
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:pgrimaud/ratp-api-rest cd ratp-api-rest composer install --no-dev
Then configure your favorite webserver with
web/app.php as entrypoint. More informations here
Recommendation for production : remove app_dev.php file from the
- Enable / disable cache usage
2017-02-27 : Tramways schedules don't work. I contacted RATP about it and I still waiting for a reply and/or a fix.
- 2017-11-27 : Realtime schedules for RER C, D et E are not available.
- 2018-03-29 : Realtime schedules for buses which are not equiped with SIEL (realtime bus localization) are not available.
Feedback or questions
Demo is available here : https://api-ratp.pierre-grimaud.fr/v3/documentation
Pull requests are appreciated. Everyone is welcome and even encouraged to contribute with their own improvements.
This project is not affiliated with or endorsed by the RATP.
Licensed under the terms of the MIT License.