- Use https by default to access the PGXN API.
- Dropped support for Python < 2.7 and Python 3 < 3.4.
- Logging information emitted on stderr instead of stdout.
- Exit with nonzero return code after command line parsing errors (ticket #23).
- Don't fail if some directories in the ``PATH`` are not readable (ticket #24).
- Don't file emitting non-ascii chars with stdout redirected (ticket #26).
- Fixed parsing of server version numbers with PostgreSQL beta versions
- Use six to make the codebase portable between Python 2 and 3.