Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
1.6.0 to 2.0.0
- The UI is completely rewritten to better show what's happened with samples as they're uploaded, and to facilitate quality control implementation later.
- Add an experimental auto-upload feature to automatically upload new runs as the sequencer finishes a run (monitoring run directories for
- Use the sample name and ID columns correctly in
SampleSheet.csv: the sample name column is used for naming
.fastq.gzfiles, the sample ID column is used for sending data to IRIDA.
- Discard the cache of projects whenever sending data to the server.
1.5.0 to 1.6.0
- Add an about dialog to show the version number in the UI.
- Changed the way that update notifications are shown: don't have an open in browser button, just create a link.
- Changed the installer to uninstall the previous version before installing the new version (user settings are preserved).
- Use the
pubsubbuilt into wxPython rather than pulling in an external version.
1.4.0 to 1.5.0
- Changed the
Makefileso that the uploader can be hacked on in other Linux distros, specifically Arch (thanks to @eric.enns)
- Fixed a UI issue where upload labels were overlapping in some cases (thanks to @eric.enns)
- Fixed an issue where the uploader found files that had
SampleSheet.csvanywhere in the filename (i.e.,
old_SampleSheet.csv), now it matches exactly
- Changed the label
Average upload speedto more accurately reflect the value we're reporting.
- Added support for resuming uploads on failure. If the uploader fails when uploading a run, it will now skip any files that were already uploaded.
- Added better error reporting when the uploader can't find the files for the sample by including the directory to help find issues.
1.3.0 to 1.4.0
- Use pytest for testing instead of the custom testing framework build arount
- Add a feature to check the github repository for new releases.
- Add a menu File > Exit menu for familiarity.
- Use a wx widget for directory selection instead of building our own.
- Sample sheet parsing happens with a state machine instead of guessing sections based on number of columns.
- Extensive refactoring to move application functionality out of the GUI layer.