Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- [Admin]: Updated versioning to a CalVer scheme of YY.0M.MICRO. New feature releases will have the appropriate the year and month fields, where bugfixes will increment the MICRO field.
- [Database]: Fixed an issue where metadata entries derived from pipelines were not updating the associated analysis submission and ignorning blank entries. (0.23.5)
- [Developer]: Added classes
.jarmaven export in build process.
- [UI]: Added the sample coverage to the table exported from the project samples page.
- [UI/Workflow]: Added option to disable workflows/analysis types from display in IRIDA using
- [Developer]: Added wait when NCBI Uploader fails before retrying. (0.22.1)
- [UI]: Users can now download in batch their user-generated, shared with project and automated project single sample analysis output files by selecting the files they wish to download from tables on the
- [UI]: Added configurable warning for analysis results and metadata pages. Set the text for this warning with
irida.analysis.warning. This can be used to communicate that results of analyses may be preliminary.
- [Admin]: Added new profiles to allow IRIDA web server to run in a clustered fashion. See documentation at https://irida.corefacility.ca/documentation/administrator/web/#multi-web-server-configuration
- [UI]: Fixed bug where all moved samples were locked. (0.22.2)
- [UI/Developer]: Updated to lodash v4.17.10 to fix security issue. (0.22.2)
- [UI]: Fixed bug where project samples page would freeze if there where numerous QC Issues. (0.22.3)
- [UI]: Fixed error where synchronizing sequence files could lead to truncated files without generating an error. (0.22.3)
- [UI]: Adding NCBI SRA accession to sample metadata when uploading data to NCBI.
- [Developer]: Updated FastQC to 0.11.7.
- [UI]: Fixed bug in sample edit page that didn't allow users to clear a field in the sample.
- [Workflow]: Updated the AssemblyAnnotation pipeline to v0.5 and the AssemblyAnnotationCollection pipeline to v0.4. Both pipelines now use Shovill for assembly and QUAST for assembly quality assessment in addition to Prokka for annotation.
- [API]: Fixed REST endpoint mapping for current user and user projects.
- [Workflow]: Fixed issue where duplicate filenames were found after running Galaxy workflow in newer Galaxy versions. (0.22.4)
- [Developer]: Added unused import checking to checkstyle config. The
mvn sitebuild will throw an error if unused imports are present.
- [Developer/Workflow]: Added the ability build pipelines into independent JAR files to be loaded in IRIDA as a plugin (after placing in
/etc/irida/plugins). Please see https://github.com/phac-nml/irida-plugin-example and https://irida.corefacility.ca/documentation/developer/tools/pipelines/ for more details.
- [Developer]: Added additional FTP settings for NCBI uploads:
- [Developer]: Fixed issue with some settings in
/etc/irida/irida.confnot being detected properly.
- [Developer]: Added ability to adjust
jdbc.pool.maxWaitthrough an environment variable
DB_MAX_WAIT_MILLISfor fixing timeout issues for tests.
- [Developer]: Split Galaxy testing into
galaxy_pipeline_testingto reduce the time it takes for all Galaxy tests to complete.
- [Developer]: Fixed up test cases for genome assemblies and simplified saving to database.
- [Sync]: Project sync date will be updated at start of sync job to stop quickly repeating errored syncs.
- [UI]: IRIDA will now remove local samples when a synchronized remote sample is removed at its source.
- [UI]: New project line list page with inline editing.
- [Developer]: Updated Node, Yarn, and front-end webpack packages.
- [Workflow]: Fixed Shovill Galaxy tool revision for SISTR and Assembly/Annotation pipelines.
- [Developer]: Update to ag-grid-community v.19.1.2.
- [Documentation]: Changed references from GitLab to GitHub in docs.
- [UI]: Removed angular-resource, angular-messages, angular-sanitize, angular-animate, angular-datatables, ng-table and angular-drag-and-drop-lists.
- [REST]: Added method to greatly increase speed of listing samples in a project. This was becoming an issue for projects with metadata and >5k samples.
- [Developer]: Added pull request and issue templates for github.
- [Developer]: Update Docker Galaxy container to Galaxy 18.09.
- [Administration]: Updated method for automatically installing tools in Galaxy to use Ephemeris.
- [Developer]: Updated to version 20.0.0 of ag-grid UI component.
- [UI]: Add link back to sample for analysis input files on the Analsysis Details Page.
- [UI]: Fixes issue where attempting to select all samples with a filter applied selected all samples in project.
- [UI]: Fixed issue with exporting samples to galaxy through project/samples page failing.