Please sign in to comment.
Automatically detect when to mark revisions committed
Summary: See D945. We have this kludgy "remote_hooks_installed" mess right now, but we have enough information on the server nowadays to figure this out without it. Also reduce code duplication by sharing the "mark-committed" workflow. This causes "arc merge" to effect commit marks. Test Plan: In Git, Mercurial and SVN working copies ran like a million amend/merge/commit/mark-committed commands with and without --finalize in various states of revision completion. This change is really hard to exhaustively test because of the number of combinations of VCS, revision state, command, command flags, repository state and tracking state. All the reasonable tests I could come up with worked correctly, though. Reviewers: Makinde, jungejason, nh, tuomaspelkonen, aran Reviewed By: jungejason CC: aran, jungejason Differential Revision: 967
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 97 additions and 65 deletions.
- +0 −1 .arcconfig
- +6 −0 src/repository/api/subversion/ArcanistSubversionAPI.php
- +7 −22 src/workflow/amend/ArcanistAmendWorkflow.php
- +7 −12 src/workflow/commit/ArcanistCommitWorkflow.php
- +0 −13 src/workflow/git-hook-pre-receive/ArcanistGitHookPreReceiveWorkflow.php
- +69 −14 src/workflow/mark-committed/ArcanistMarkCommittedWorkflow.php
- +8 −3 src/workflow/merge/ArcanistMergeWorkflow.php