A categorized community-driven collection of awesome Pharo libraries, tools, frameworks and software.
- Code generation
- Command line
- Data interexchange format
- Language extensions
- Projects management
- Scientific libraries
- Software / data analysis
- System interaction
- DeepTraverser - Library for traversing object graphs (managing cycles).
- FuzzySearcher - Simplified implementation of ambiguous matching algorithm based on Baeta-Yates, R.A., Gonnet, G.H., Wu, S. and Manber, U.
- StableMarriage - A solver for the stable marriage problem written in Pharo.
- Agile Artificial Intelligence - Agile Artificial Intelligence is a book that covers classical algorithms commonly assimilated as artificial intelligence techniques.
- Agile Visualization - Visualization made easy in Pharo. It uses the Roassal visualization engine
- Free online books from Stéphane Ducasse website - A collection of free books related to Smalltalk and Pharo.
- SquareBracketAssociates - Organisation grouping repositories for various books around Pharo.
- Python3Generator - A toolkit to generate Python 3 source code from Pharo.
- clap-st - Command-line argument parsing for Pharo.
- Pharo server tools - Tools to deploy and manage headless Pharo servers from the command line.
- pi - CLI tool to install Pharo Smalltalk packages.
Data interexchange format
- msgpack-smalltalk - MessagePack serialization library.
- NeoJSON - Framework to handle JSON in Pharo.
- Pillar - Markup syntax and associated tools to write and generate documentation, books and slides.
- SIXX - XML serializer/deserializer.
- STON - The Smalltalk Object Notation, similar to JSON but for Smalltalk.
- Bloc - Next generation low-level UI infratructure and framework for Pharo.
- Brick - Next generation widget libraries for Pharo. Works on top of Bloc.
- ConstraintsLayout - A constraints layout for morphic using Cassowary as its backend.
- GraphViz - Pharo GraphViz binding.
- Jun - A 3D graphics library with chemoinformatics extensions.
- Roassal - The agile 2D visualization engine for Pharo.
- SpecUIAddOns - Add-ons for Spec UI description framework.
- Woden - A 3D graphics engine for Pharo.
- Calypso - Pharo system browser.
- Glamorous Toolkit - Moldable IDE for Pharo.
- Mirage - A windows switcher with a previewer for Pharo.
- Native-Browser - A small project to add the possibility to open native browser via a FileReference.
- QualityAssistant - A live feedback code quality tool for Pharo.
- Smalltalk Vim Mode - Vim Mode for Playground, System Browser, Debugger in Pharo.
- TelePharo - Tools to manage and develop remote Pharo images.
- PharoThings - Live programming platform for IoT projects based on Pharo.
- Talents - Implementation of Talents in Pharo. Allowing us to extend the behaviour in single instances.
- TinyLogger - A really small logger for Pharo applications.
- Dr Geo - A software to design & manipulate interactive geometric sketches. It helps kids to explore geometry.
- ISO3166 - Codes for the names of countries, dependent territories, and special areas of geographical interest for Pharo applications.
- Units - A simple package for Units management in Pharo.
- Cruiser - Application packager for Pharo.
- Filetree - A file-per-method export format of Pharo source code allowing one to version code with git, svn, fosil, etc.
- Metacello - A package management system for Pharo.
- pharo-server-tools - Tools to deploy and manage headless Pharo servers from the command line.
- SmalltalkCI - Framework for testing Smalltalk projects on Linux, macOS, and Windows and on Travis CI, AppVeyor, and GitLab CI/CD.
- Tonel - A file-per-class export format of Pharo source code allowing one to version code with git, svn, fosil, etc.
- BioSmalltalk - Bioinformatics Library for Pharo Smalltalk.
- CORMAS - CORMAS (Common-pool Resource and Mutli-Agent Simulation) is a agent based model library in Smalltalk.
- Dataframe - Tabular data structures for data analysis.
- GADM - A browseable GADM world tree for Pharo Smalltalk.
- Geometry - A library for representing basic geometry elements and doing computations with them.
- Kendrick - Domain-Specific Modeling for Epidemiology.
- libtensorflow-pharo-bindings - TensorFlow library bindings for Pharo.
- MatplotLibBridge - A bridge to Python's Matplotlib.
- Polymath - Set of mathematical tools for Pharo. Similar to numpy in Python.
- RMapViewer - A Viewer for chemical reaction maps.
- StNER - Interface to the Stanford Named Entity Recognizer.
- Territorial - Geographic Information Retrieval Library.
- Z3950 - ZOOM FFI Client for Z39.50 Protocol.
Software / data analysis
- CCBC - Code Critics Bar Chart for Pharo Smalltalk.
- DesignInfo - Collects package metrics (SLOC).
- Moose - Platform for software and data analysis.
- PetitParser - Petit Parser is a framework for building parsers using objects.
- PostgreSQLParser - A parser for PostgreSQL queries and Plpg/SQL source code.
- OSSubprocess - Allows one to spawn Operating System processes from within Pharo language.
- ProcessWrapper - Plugin + Wrapper code for Windows process execution.
- Babymock - A visual mock object library.
- Hapao - Spy2 is a profiling framework. Spy2 contains Hapao, the visual test coverage tool.
- Mocketry - Mock objects library with very fluent lightweight API.
- µ-talk - Mutation Testing in Smalltalk.
- ParametrizedTests - Extension to SUnit to implement parametrized tests in Pharo.
- StateSpecs - Assertions library based on should expressions.
- Infecting morph by virus - Example of usage of Ghost to infect a Morph, making it change the color of other Morphs it touches.
- Iceberg - Set of tools to handle git repositories from a Pharo image.
- ChartJs - Seaside binding of ChartJs to display and interact with charts.
- MaterialDesignLite - Binding google's Material Design Lite project for Seaside.
- Parasol - Testing web apps in Smalltalk using Selenium WebDriver.
- PrismCodeDisplayer - Code displayer for Seaside base on Prism.js project.
- RenoirSt - A DSL enabling programmatic cascading style sheet generation for Pharo Smalltalk.
- Seaside - Framework to develop sophisticate web applications in Smalltalk.
- SeasideBootstrap - Binding to Twitter's Bootstrap project for Seaside.
- Teapot - Micro web framework for Pharo Smalltalk.
- TelescopeCytoscape - Interactive visualization project for Seaside based on Cytoscape.js.
- Willow - Web Interaction Library that eases the burden of creating AJAX-based web applications.
- Zinc - HTTP components to deal with HTTP networking in Smalltalk.