Wiki for the Pharo programming language and development environment.
- Pharo projects
- External projects
- Migration guidelines
- External resources
- Setting up a new project
- Things beginners must learn
- Interesting things to know for beginners
- How to run Pharo from the command line - How to run pharo from the command line.
- How to deal with baselines - Configure your project and its dependencies.
- Pharo code export formats - Explanations about code formats used to export code to VCS such as git.
- Extension methods - How to extend existing classes in your packages.
- Traits - Structure to build classes via composition.
- How to deploy a pharo application
- Some cool snippets in Pharo
- Progress bar - Display a progress bar to give feedback to the user.
- Profiling - Measure the time and space your program takes to execute.
- Menubar and World menu - A guide to configure and customize Pharo's menubar and world menu.
- Pragmas - A guide on Pragmas, annotations to compiled methods to add additional properties.
- Coding conventions
- Playground - Documentation on the usage of Pharo's playground.
- Windows 10 Subsystem For Linux (WSL)
- Using CJK (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) characters
- Iceberg on Windows workaround
- Sorting collections
- Refactoring - Documentation on the usage of Pharo refactoring's tool.
- Basic interactions with OS
- Dynamic variables
- Rich text
- WebBrowser - A project to open a link in the default web browser.
- Pharo Community - Various links of people involved in Pharo community. Helps to discover Pharo ecosystem.
- Contributing to Pharo - Official tutorial on how to contribute to Pharo using Iceberg.
- Generating your own Pharo images (Bootstrapping) - Tools for generating small Pharo images from source code.
- Magritte3 Wiki - Wiki related to Magritte3.
- Sean's wiki about pharo - The wiki of Sean P. DeNigris related to Pharo.