This script will install a Premium or Content masternode https://git.pirl.io/community/pirl/tags/1.8.27-gecko for PIRL on stock Ubuntu, or centos.
This script will do the following
- Ask user to enter his MN token and Poseidon token.
- If a user already had Premium node installation and only wants to upgrade binaries tokens will not be changed.
- Optionally make a user, and home directory, to run the PIRL service.
- Download pirl premium masternode binary and set permissions on it.
- Download pirl premium marlin binary and set permissions on it.
- Setup a systemd service named pirlnode, enable it, and start it.
- Check out if pirl marlin was initialized before. If not will initialize it.
- Setup a systemd service named pirlmarlin, enable it, and start it.
- If user wants to change SSH port, install firewall and upgrade system, runs firewall.sh module.
firewall.sh module will do the following
- Upgrades system if user allows.
- Install the ufw firewall and open needed ports. (will be updated soon to firewalld instead to align more with one click installer)
- Optionally update the SSH daemon to run on a non-standard port of your choice.
To run this script
- Install git:
sudo apt install git
- Clone this git repository:
git clone https://github.com/phatblinkie/mn_installer.git
- Change into the newly created directory:
- Run this script via the command: