A stand alone servlet that takes AS2 requests with OpenPEPPOL StandardBusinessDocuments and handles them via SPI. This is not a self-contained package, but a good starting point for handling PEPPOL AS2 messages.
An example application that uses as2-peppol-servlet for receiving PEPPOL AS2 messages is my as2-peppol-server project. It may serve as a practical starting point.
as2-peppol-servlet handles incoming AS2 messages, and parses them as OASIS Standard Business Documents (SBD). It does not contain extraction of the SBD content or even handling of the UBL content since the purpose of this project is reusability. For validating the SBD against PEPPOL rules, the project peppol-sbdh is available and for handling UBL 2.0 or 2.1 files you may have a look at my ph-ubl.
This project is licensed under the Apache 2 License.
News and Noteworthy
- v5.0.2 - 2018-06-29
- Updated to ph-commons 9.1.2
- v5.0.1 - 2018-04-06
- v5.0.0 - 2018-02-12
- Updated to ph-commons 9.0.0
- Updated to BouncyCastle 1.59
- v4.0.2 - 2017-06-07
- Updated to as2-lib 3.0.3
- v4.0.1 - 2017-01-11
- Just a new release with no new features
- Binds to ph-commons 8.6.x
- v4.0.0 - 2016-08-22
- Updated to JDK 8
- Binds to ph-commons 8.4.x
- This project uses as2-servlet. Previously the servlet code was contained in this project but I decided to extract the generic part into a separate project for easier re-use.
- Requires ph-commons 6.x
- Requires ph-commons 5.x
To use this project you have to do the following:
- Configure the AS2 servlet as specified in the as2-servlet docs
- The key store must contain your PEPPOL AP certificate and the alias of the only entry must be the CN-value of your certificate's subject (e.g.
- Inside your project create an SPI implementation of the
com.helger.as2servlet.sbd.IAS2IncomingSBDHandlerSPIinterface to handling incoming SBD documents.
Add the following to your pom.xml to use this artifact:
<dependency> <groupId>com.helger</groupId> <artifactId>as2-peppol-servlet</artifactId> <version>5.0.2</version> </dependency>
AS2 Configuration file
Additionally to the configuration file specified in as2-servlet an additional processor must be added:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <openas2> ... <!-- [required] Process incoming SBD documents --> <module classname="com.helger.peppol.as2servlet.AS2ServletSBDModule" /> </processor> </openas2>
SPI stands for "Service provider interface" and is a Java standard feature to enable loose but typed coupling. Read more on SPI
A dummy SPI implementation is contained in the test code of this project. Additionally you need to create a file
META-INF/services/com.helger.peppol.as2servlet.IAS2IncomingSBDHandlerSPI (in the
src/main/resources/ folder when using Maven) which contains a single line referencing the implementation class. An example file is located in the test resources of this project.
- PEPPOL AS2 specs requires that duplicate incoming message IDs are handled specially, by ignoring multiple transmissions of the same message ID
- The certificate check of the sender's certificate must be improved