Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- A suspicious comment indicating that PEPPOL Directory is not supported by SQL backend was fixed
/list/REST APIs are now available for the OASIS BDXR as well
- The sub-projects previously licensed under EUPL 1.1/MPL 1.1 are now licensed under MPL 2.0
- The automatic PEPPOL Directory update on import/REST API was fixed (see issue #52)
- The list of managed participants on the public start page can be disabled (see issue #58). Configure via property
- Warning about disabled SML can be turned off (see issue #53). Configure via property
- Added configurable timeouts from SMP to SML using the properties
sml.request.timeout.msas mentioned in issue #67.
Certificate informationpage now has explicit support for the new OpenPEPPOL PKI v3
- By using the predefined truststore path
peppolsupport for OpenPEPPOL PKI v2 and v3 is provided
- By updating to PEPPOL Directory 0.6.0 the extended PD Client configuration in file
pd-client.propertiescan be used. See https://github.com/phax/peppol-directory/#pd-client for details.