- Now Release Version 1.08 on my blog (http://www.hamskey.com)
- You can download and compiled hex file and uBITX Manager application on release section (https://github.com/phdlee/ubitx/releases)
- For more information, see my blog (http://www.hamskey.com)
Ian KD8CEC email@example.com
#uBITX uBITX firmware, written for the Raduino/Arduino control of uBITX transceivers This project is based on https://github.com/afarhan/ubitx and all copyright is inherited. The copyright information of the original is below.
Prepared or finished tasks for the next version
- Nextion LCD
- Add TTS module
- Remote control on another MCU
- Direct control for Student
- Support Nextion LCD, TJC LCD
- Read & Backup uBITX, ADC Monitoring, ATT, IF-Shift and more on Nextion LCD (TJC LCD)
- Factory Reset (Both Character LCD and Nextion LCD are applicable)
- Support Signal Meter using ADC (A7 Port)
- Supoort I2C Signal Meter
- Band Scan
- Memory Control on Nextion LCD (TJC LCD)
- Speed Change CW-Option on Nextion LCD
- Fixed Band Change Bug (Both Character LCD and Nextion LCD are applicable)
- uBITX Manager removed the Encode and Decode buttons. The procedure has become a bit easier.
- I2C Device Scan on uBITX Manager ( Both Character LCD and Nextion LCD are applicable)
- Si5351 I2C Address can be changed
- Recovery using QR-Code Data from Server
- Nextion LCD and TJC LCD can display Spectrum and CW Decode (using Stand alone S-Meter)
- Other Minor Bugs
- include 1.094 beta, 1.095 beta, 1.097 beta
- Receive performance is improved compared to the original firmware or version 1.061
- ATT function has been added to reduce RF gain (Shift 45Mhz IF)
- Added the ability to connect SDR. (Low cost RTL-SDR available)
- Added a protocol to ADC Monitoring in CAT communications
- Various LCD support, 16x02 Parallel LCD - It is the LCD equipped with uBITX, 16x02 I2C LCD, 20x04 Parallel LCD, 20x04 I2C LCD, 16x02 I2C Dual LCD
- Added Extended Switch Support
- Support S Meter
- Added S-Meter setting assistant to uBITX Manager
- Add recovery mode (such as Factory Reset)
- There have been many other improvements and fixes. More information is available on the blog. (http://www.hamskey.com)
- include 1.071 beta, 1.073 beta, 1.075 beta
- Features implemented in the beta version have been applied to Version 1.08 above.
- Added WSPR You only need uBITX to use WSPR. No external devices are required. Added Si5351 module for WSPR
- Update uBITX Manager to Version 1.0
- Reduce program size for WSPR for other Module
- Fixed IF Shift Bug Disable IF Shift on TX IF shift available in USB mode Fixed cat routine in IF Shift setup
- Bugs fixed cw start delay option Auto key Bug (found bug : LZ1LDO) Message selection when Auto Key is used in RIT mode (found bug : gerald)
- Improve CW Keying (start TX)
- include 1.05W, 1.051, 1.051W
- for WSPR Beta Test Version
- Optimized from Version1.03
- Reduce program size (97% -> 95%)
- Change eBFO Calibration Step (50 to 5)
- Change CW Frequency Display type
- Applied CW Start Delay to New CW Key logic (This is my mistake when applying the new CW Key Logic.Since uBITX operations are not significantly affected, this does not create a separate Release, It will be reflected in the next release.) - complete
- Modified CW Key Logic for Auto Key, (available AutoKey function by any cw keytype) - complete
- reduce cpu use usage (working)
- reduce (working)
- Fixed Cat problem with (IAMBIC A or B Selected) 1.0
- rename 0.30 to 1.0
- vfo to channel bug fixed (not saved mode -> fixed, channel has frequency and mode)
- add Channel tag (ch.1 ~ 10) by uBITX Manager
- add VFO to Channel, Channel To VFO
- TX Status check in auto Keysend logic
- optimize codes
- change default tune step size, and fixed bug
- change IF shift step (1Hz -> 50Hz)
- Added CWL, CWU Mode, (dont complete test yet)
- fixed VFO changed bug.
- Added Additional BFO for CWL, CWL
- Added IF Shift
- Change confirmation key PTT -> function key (not critical menus)
- Change CW Key Select type, (toggle -> select by dial)
- Added function Scroll Frequencty on upper line
- Added Example code for Draw meter and remarked (you can see and use this code in source codes)
- Added Split function, just toggle VFOs when TX/RX
- Fixed CW ADC Range error
- Display Message on Upper Line (anothor VFO Frequency, Tune Step, Selected Key Type)
- implemented the function to monitor the value of all analog inputs. This allows you to monitor the status of the CW keys connected to your uBITX.
- possible to set the ADC range for CW Keying. If no setting is made, it will have the same range as the original code. If you set the CW Keying ADC Values using uBITX Manager 0.3, you can reduce the key error.
- Added the function to select Straight Key, IAMBICA, IAMBICB key from the menu.
- default Band select is Ham Band mode, if you want common type, long press function key at band select menu, uBITX Manager can be used to modify frequencies to suit your country.
- Remove the use of initialization values in BFO settings - using crruent value, if factory reset
- Select Tune Step, default 0, 20, 50, 100, 200, Use the uBITX Manager to set the steps value you want. You can select Step by pressing and holding the Function Key (1sec ~ 2sec).
- Modify Dial Lock Function, Press the Function key for more than 3 seconds to toggle dial lock.
- created a new frequency tune method. remove original source codes, Threshold has been applied to reduce malfunction. checked the continuity of the user operating to make natural tune possible.
- stabilize and remove many warning messages - by Pullrequest and merge
- Changed cw keying method. removed the original code and applied Ron's code and Improved compatibility with original hardware and CAT commnication. It can be used without modification of hardware.
- Fixed CAT problem with hamlib on Linux
- restore Protocol autorecovery logic
0.27 (First alpha test version, This will be renamed to the major version 1.0)
- Dual VFO Dial Lock (vfoA Dial lock)
- Support Ham band on uBITX default Hamband is regeion1 but customize by uBITX Manager Software
- Advanced ham band options (Tx control) for use in all countries. You can adjust it yourself.
- Convenience of band movement
- only Beta tester released & source code share
- find a bug on none initial eeprom uBITX - Fixed (Check -> initialized & compatible original source code)
- change the version number 0.26 -> 0.27
- Prevent overflow bugs
- bug with linux based Hamlib (raspberry pi), It was perfect for the 0.224 version, but there was a problem for the 0.25 version.
On Windows, ham deluxe, wsjt-x, jt65-hf, and fldigi were successfully run. Problem with Raspberry pi.
- Beta Version Released http://www.hamskey.com/2018/01/release-beta-version-of-cat-support.html
- Added CAT Protocol for uBITX
- Modified the default usb carrier value used when the setting is wrong.
- Fixed a routine to repair when the CAT protocol was interrupted.
- Program optimization reduce usage ram rate (string with M() optins)
- Optimized CAT protocol for wsjt-x, fldigi
added delay_background() , replace almost delay() to delay_background for prevent timeout
cat library compatible with FT-817 Command switch VFOA / VFOB, Read Write CW Speed Read Write CW Delay Time Read Write CW Pitch (with sidetone) All of these can be controlled by Hamradio deluxe.
modified cat libray function for protocol for CAT communication is not broken in CW or TX mode
Ability to change CW Delay
Added Dial Lock function
Add functions CW Start dely (TX -> CW interval)
Automatic storage of VFO frequency It was implemented by storing it only once when the frequency stays 10 seconds or more after the change. (protect eeprom life)
- fixed screen Update Problem
- Frequency Display Problem - Problems occur below 1Mhz
- added function Enhanced CAT communication
- replace ubitx_cat.ino to cat_libs.ino
- Save mode when switching to VFOA / VFOB
- fixed the cw side tone configuration.
- Fix the error that the frequency is over.
- fixed frequency display (alignment, point)
- original uBITX software (Ashhar Farhan)
uBITX firmware, written for the Raduino/Arduino control of uBITX transceigers
Copyright (C) 2017, Ashhar Farhan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.