Bare Bones Scriptable Render Pipeline. Use it as a base to create your own.
How to use
Clone this github repository in your Unity's project
This will import HelloSRP package into your project.
- Create a render pipeline asset by clicking on Assets -> Create -> Custom Render Pipeline Asset.
- Assign the newly created render pipeline asset in the graphics settings.
What's in the package
- CustomRenderPipeline.cs - Contains rendering related code. Edit this file to desired rendering logic.
- CustomRenderPipelineAsset.cs - Creates render pipeline instance. Can hold render pipeline resources.
- Core.hlsl - Includes all basic shader necessary files.
- UnityInput.hlsl - Contains declaration of all built-in Unity shader constants.
- Unlit.shader - Unlit shader example.