ecodist R package
Dissimilarity-based analysis functions including ordination and Mantel test functions, intended for use with spatial and community data.
CHANGES in ecodist 2.0
- fixed bug in crosstab() that affected expansion of single-row or -column tables using allrows or allcols; changed result to data frame
- added icov argument to distance() for use with Mahalanobis distance
- changed stress calculation in nmds() to match vegan and MASS calculations; formerly was a similar method that was monotonically related, but not identical.
- added plot.nmds to display stress and r2 for NMDS ordinations across a range of dimensions
- added addord method to add new data to an existing NMDS ordination.
- added clusterlevel to calculate Mantel tests for specified groupings
- added logistic regression to MRM
- added xdistance cross-distance function, and cross-dissimilarity analysis functions xmantel, xmgram
- updated examples in help files to be more helpful
- added a vignette listing dissimilarity-based analyses