- base.html - A very basic layout that just defines boilerplate HTML and leaves the rest to be added as content.
- post.html - Extends from base.html by including a header, a sidebar, and a footer; and leaves the rest to be added as content.
- header.html - This includes the logo and the title.
- sidebar.html - The contents of the sidebar.
- footer.html - A copyright notice.
Posts use the post.html layout. Posts use the none permalink settings, so that they are referred only by their title.
- index.markdown - The main page.
- installation.markdown - Installation notes.
- license.markdown - Libxml-ruby's license.
Note: Emphasised words are Jekyll terminology.