Scavenger Hunt Application for CSHub
( Work in progress )
This is a 'Scavenger Hunt' type application created for the Computing Students' Hub Frosh Week Event at York University
- Set up the seeds file with questions and solutions.
- It is intended that each team be given their own account credentials by default and all members use a mutual account. (If individual users then they can use their own email to signup.)
- Give out the user name and password to each team and set them off on their way.
- As the teams answer questions in the "Quiz" section, the application will respond automatically in the twitter-like feed to let the team (as well as other teams) know if they answered correctly.
- Under "Quiz", teams should be able to view their quiz answers as well as answered questions.
- By selecting the "Teams" link (with the eye), teams can view progress of others as well as communicate posts with other teams with pictures if they want.
Create login authentication system with sessions.
Add email authentication and password reset.
Create microposts and link microposts to user model.
Implement rapidfire gem for Quiz section.
Add answer view to display answered questions by user.
Validate posted team answer against correct answers on database.
Post answer (correct/incorrect) to feed (along with random motivating message).
Remove Unfollow functionality for non-admin users (and signup option when working with teams)
- ~~Implement Views to incorporate MaterializeCSS
Format Feed Display correctly
- Display Results based on QuestionGroup id.
- Add Solution Creation to QuestionGroup form.