1.0.0-rc.2 - 2020-02-16
Another release candidate. As promised, the
core package is still
in flux and has undergone a huge refactor in this release. Along with
that, the godoc has been vastly improved, and a new README has been
written to replace the previous scrappy development notes.
Also, this brings dhall-golang up to version 14.0.0 of the language standard.
- refactoring of the
core.Termand implementations to new package
core.AppValuefrom public interface
- renamed various types to remove
- (from Dhall 14.0.0): decimal Natural literals can no longer have leading 0 digits
- dhall-golang now supports version 14.0.0 of the language.
dhall.Unmarshal()now resolves imports and typechecks before evaluating
core.NoneOfValue types to represent
None aValues respectively
1.0.0-rc.1 - 2020-02-09
- Fixed a compile error in cbor.go :/
1.0.0-rc.0 - 2020-02-09
First release candidate. Note that some things are still in flux and subject to change:
dhallpackage is stable and will not have any breaking changes. In particular,
dhall.Unmarshalwill not have any breaking changes before a v1.0.0 release.
parserpackage is also stable and will not have any breaking changes.
corepackage is still subject to change: in particular, names which are currently exported may be unexported before a v1.0.0 release.
- Core Dhall functionality:
- Parse Dhall source to Terms
- Resolve Dhall imports
- Use Dhall cache for imports
- Typecheck Dhall Terms
- Evaluate Dhall Terms to Values
- Marshalling/unmarshalling to CBOR format
- Go bindings:
- dhall.Decode to decode a Dhall Value into a Go variable
- dhall.Unmarshal as a convenience all-in-one Dhall-source-to-Go-variable function