#Multi LDAP authentication and LDAP Sync for osTicket v1.2.2
Plugin for OS Ticket that allows for authentication with multiple domains and servers for agents and/or clients on osTicket also syncs user defined attributes from AD LDAP. Works and tested with version 1.10 to 1.11-rc1
- Multiple domain and server support.
- SSL connection support.
- LDAP login for both agents and clients (can be toggled for neither, either, or both).
- Combines users in all domains into one for seamless searches.
- Creates user accounts and syncs information as needed.
- Sync accounts in LDAP with user defined schedule.
- Disables or Enables Osticket users based on LDAP
- Syncs all attributes only on users that have change via AD time and date.
- Custom defined ldap map attributes
- Keeps track of updated users
- Schedule is activated based on the cron job
simply create a folder in the "includes\plugins\multi-ldap" on your osticket install
In my environment we have a Parent and Child domain Parent 4000+ users Child 20,000+ users
It syncs both the agents and users without issues with about 1000+ users registered automaticly.
Planning on adding a TAB feature to make setting section easier to manage. Ldap Query caching.
to be updated.........