- lipsync 838 lipsync sets up a lightweight service that provides command-line, Dropbox like syncing
- stax 12 Create stacks (aka stax) on AWS (Amazon Web Services) in a private VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) with failover NAT nodes proxying network traffic to elastic CoreOS clusters running Docker.
- nginx-globals 12 Consolidating common, repeatable, secure nginx configs in a globals directory to standardize and simplify the locking down of nginx based websites.
- phasebook 3 A script to automate the retrieving of public data in JSON using Facebook's Graph API and deposing them into CouchDB
- ca-harvester 2 A Bash script that creates a random C l o u d A p p short URL (ie http : // c l . l y / xxxx), checks that URL and if it finds content it, downloads it. Rinses, and repeats.
Repositories contributed to
- MonsantoCo/engineering-blog 5 The content and Jekyll code for our engineering blog.
- MonsantoCo/stax 6 AWS CloudFormation stack manager
- kilimchoi/engineering-blogs 6,017 A curated list of engineering blogs
- kiswa/TaskBoard 368 A Kanban-inspired app for keeping track of things that need to get done. (Don't forget to read the Wiki page!)
- MonsantoCo/docker-min-jessie-java 1 Dockerfile for minimal Docker container of Java on Debian Jessie
Contributions in the last year 630 total Aug 4, 2014 – Aug 4, 2015
Longest streak 5 days January 12 – January 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed