- lipsync 840 lipsync sets up a lightweight service that provides command-line, Dropbox like syncing
- stax 10 Create stacks (aka stax) on AWS (Amazon Web Services) in a private VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) with failover NAT nodes proxying network traffic to elastic CoreOS clusters running Docker.
- nginx-globals 10 Consolidating common, repeatable, secure nginx configs in a globals directory to standardize and simplify the locking down of nginx based websites.
- phasebook 3 A script to automate the retrieving of public data in JSON using Facebook's Graph API and deposing them into CouchDB
- ca-harvester 2 A Bash script that creates a random C l o u d A p p short URL (ie http : // c l . l y / xxxx), checks that URL and if it finds content it, downloads it. Rinses, and repeats.
Repositories contributed to
- MonsantoCo/engineering-blog 5 The content and Jekyll code for our engineering blog.
- kilimchoi/engineering-blogs 5,370
- jlund/streisand 2,368 Streisand sets up a new server running L2TP/IPsec, OpenSSH, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, sslh, Stunnel, and a Tor bridge. It also generates custom configuration instructions for all of these services. At …
- kiswa/TaskBoard 350 A Kanban-inspired app for keeping track of things that need to get done. (Don't forget to read the Wiki page!)
- MonsantoCo/docker-min-jessie-java 0 Dockerfile for minimal Docker container of Java on Debian Jessie
Contributions in the last year 696 total Jul 3, 2014 – Jul 3, 2015
Longest streak 4 days January 13 – January 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed