A bootstrapped version of Slim framework configured with templating, ORM support, and Twitter Bootstrap because I was sick and tired of rolling a new PHP framework for every small project.
Update config.php to reflect your site's settings.
Check out routes/example.php to see an example route file. All files in the routes directory are included by default.
The static/ directory contains Twitter Bootstrap's files.
The templates/ directory is searched by Twig/Slim when templates are rendered.
The vendor/ directory contains all the external libraries used by bootcut.
- Routing: Slim
- Templating: Twig
- ORM: RedBeanPHP
- Styles: Twitter Bootstrap 2.2.2
- Slim Framework 2.2.0 (12/12/2012)
- Slim-Extras Twig View (10/26/2012)
- Twig 1.11.1 (12/2/2012)
- RedBeanPHP 3.3.6 (10/2/2012)
- Twitter Boostrap 2.2.2 (12/8/2012)