Exploit Scanner Hashes
Hashes files for the WordPress Exploit Scanner plugin
Here lies a central repository for the hashses needed to use the excellent (but seemingly abandoned) Exploit Scanner plugin. All contributions welcome!
Many users have contributed to this repository with hashes so +10 life points go to;
If you'd like to contribute, you can use the hashes-generator.php included. Kudos to mattyrob (more life points for you!) for creating it.
As well as using the instructions below, you can now use the generator on the command line, like so;
$ php hashes-generator.php > hashes-3.9.php
- Download the zipped version of WordPress and save it to the same location as the hashes-generator.php script
- Make sure the zip is called 'latest.zip'
- Run the hashes-generator.php script in a browser
- Copy the resultant code and paste into a new file
- Save that file as hashes-x.php where x is the WordPress version number. Examples:
- WordPress 3.7.1 = hashes-3.7.1.php
- WordPress 3.8 = hashes-3.8.php
- WordPress 3.8.1 = hashes-3.8.1.php