Build your own interactive light installation with a projector and a keyboard
- In 2012, I created a simple installation called Magic Keyboard (https://vimeo.com/45154003) with vvvv: a Windows-based toolkit. The project was only running on my laptop at the time and wasn't ready to be opened on any device.
- In 2015, looking back at the project, I felt it would be great to make it available to anyone on earth owning a projector and a keyboard.
- So I learnt some JS and ported it to the web.
- Keybright is just a simple tangible interface involving an input (keyboard) and a magical output (light letters with physical behavior).
It is also a platform where developpers can develop and propose their own games with this unfamiliar input.
My goal is to build a DIY happy alternative to existing videogames with a physical/digital experience at home rather than just a 16/9 screen.
- It holds all the code and files for the web-platform keybright.net.
- It is open to anyone to fork it and improve it, wether it'd be for the core or to add new games.
Philippe Dubost firstname.lastname@example.org
- matter-0.8.0.js 0.8.0-alpha 2014-05-04 * http://brm.io/matter-js/ * License: MIT
- interact.js v1.2.6 | https://raw.github.com/taye/interact.js/master/LICENSE
- Modernizr 2.6.2 (Custom Build) | MIT & BSD