ENCOMPASS is a web application designed to facilitate the process of learning from and providing feedback on student work, for both individual teachers and for collaborative and professional development purposes. For more about the project see Github Repo
- For non-commercial uses, this application is licensed under the AGPL license.
- Any use of EnCOMPASS for commercial purposes is subject to and requires a special license to be negotiated with Mathematical Thinking.
- See EnCOMPASS license details
This application uses a combination of:
Instructions for getting started with this setup, are located Github Repo
Local Development Environment Setup
- Fork this repo (instructions)
- Install node version 8+
- Install MongoDB version 3.4.10
mongodin terminal to start the mongo daemon
npm install -g:
mocha-casperjs chai casper-chai
npm installfor the rest of the dependencies
- Download existing encompass database
mongorestore -d encompass filepath
- Setting up .env file
- follow instructions from the .env.example file to create a new .env file
- edit values as given to you from cohort.
- From root directory run
- Visit app at http://localhost:8080
We are using Github for issues http://github.com/mathematicalthinking/encompass/issues
The wiki is also a good place to look for notes on the project http://github.com/mathematicalthinking/encompass/wiki