Line Integral Convolution Techniques
- Imaging Vector Fields Using Line Integral Convolution by Brian Cabral Leith (Casey) Leedom
- Animating Flowfields: Rendering of Oriented Line Integral Convolution
- Lagrangian-Eulerian Advection of Noise and Dye Textures for Unsteady Flow Visualization by Bruno Jobard, Gordon Erlebacher, and M. Yousuff Hussaini.
- Fluid simulation based on dye texture advection.
- Magnetic dipole simulation based on white noise texture advection.
- f(x) = (-y, x) animation based on white noise texture advection.
- f(x) = (-y, x) 2D Canvas based line integral convolution.
- f(x) = (-y, x) 2D Canvas based oriented line integral convolution.
- Copyright: Twitter, Inc.
Author: Nicolas Garcia Belmonte
Copyright (c) 2012 Twitter, Inc. (http://twitter.com/). Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.