Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Changes since RC7:
- Support for 888.es, maybe.
- Fix crash bug with HUD popups on windows.
- Betonline and Winamax HUD table regexes.
- Support Snap imports on PacificPoker.
- Fix problem with final street in the replayer for stud games.
- Fix for NetBet HHs.
Also Chaz has done way more than me this year:
- Winning Poker support.
- 5-card Omaha and mixed games on Winamax.
- Ignition Poker support.
- New Full Tilt.
- Bounty tournaments on Stars.
- 5- and 6-card omaha EV calculations.
- So much other good stuff I am too lazy to go through!
Changes since RC6:
- Enable PKR/Cake huds, include betonline 10max fix, include FTP 5-max in default config.
- Fix mac-specific HUD bug.
- Fix unicode handling bugs in config file, hand history synthesis, paths.
- Differentiate games by ante and currency in ring player stats, kudos to James Stone via the mailing list.
- Fixed some issues with HUD stats being multiplied by 100.
- Fix badugi holecards for replayer.
- Add hero's holecards to synthesised hand histories (copy to clipboard).
- Stud_Mucked ported to Qt.
- Fix FTP tournament summary parser to insert winnings in database.
- Windows build should work on WinXP now. You may need to install the VS2008SP1 redistributable libraries from Microsoft.
- Mac build might now work on OSX < mavericks. Untested.
Changes since RC5:
- Mac and windows packages should now have sqlite, postgres and mysql out of the box. Mac-mysql and windows-postgres are new in this release. Go forth and test!
- Non-English translations should now work. If they don't I want to know about it. Several translations are incomplete, and some translations seem to have been garbled at some point. Anyone interested in helping with this should get in touch and we will figure it out.
- Miscellaneous postgres fixes.
- Hist_seats fixes for HUD popups and mucked cards.
- Middle-click hides HUD boxes until a hand is played from that seat.
- Some fixes for BetOnline parsing. BetOnline users be aware: some hands will always be missed or at least slightly misparsed. The BetOnline format is both awful and prone to errors.
- Hive poker HUD tournament table finding fixed.
- PKR parser fix.
- HUD tooltips should now display correctly in platform default colours.
Changes since RC4:
- Fix some cross-platform issues with date filters
- SWC parser fixes, should now work on No Rake Micro Stakes and 6deep/6half/9deep/9half tables correctly
- Filter panel layout tweaked to not waste so much space
- Hive Poker support added to PokerStars converter
- HUD now closes when main hud window is closed, as advertised
- (Untested) fix for Grand Poker HUD table finding code
- windows binary: should include MySQL support
Changes since RC3:
- Keybinds in replayer - up/down to skip between hands, left/right to move within current hand
- Replayer bug with all-ins fixed
- Run it twice hands supported by replayer
- Everleaf parser tweaked to support Grand Poker Network
- New config menu option to ignore selected game types on import
- Binary packages should now support merge, winamax and p5s correctly
- Windows binary now includes all-in EV support. This is calculated at import time, so you will need to wipe your DB and re-import old hands if you want EV graphs for those hands.
User-visible changes since RC2:
- Key bindings
- Replayer supports draw and stud games
- Replayer can load a set of hands sequentially
- Hand viewer has a progress dialog while loading hands