DON'T BE A DICK PUBLIC LICENSE
As developers we all want to protect our code from dicks that try to steal, sell, infringe or just generally rip us off. For this we have licenses like GPL, MIT, etc.
Sometimes however, you release a project where you just don't care what happens to the code. For this Sam Hocevar created the WTFPL which is a brilliant license.
For those of you who want something in between, try the DBAD license.
- Bahasa Indonesia - Sentabi
- Bulgarian - Ivan Yonov
- Chinese - Limi Quens and Jiang Chen
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) - Yami Odymel
- Czech - Martin Kolář
- Dutch - John Schop
- Farsi/Persian - Majid Sadeghi G.
- Finnish - 39Bit
- French - Alexis Serneels and Valentin Rocher
- German - mr-ravioli
- Hebrew - Damiano Venturin and Mali Shor
- Hindi - mindnuts
- Italian - StickGrinder
- Polish - Milosz Kosmider
- Portuguese Brazilian - Yarkhan
- Portuguese Portugal - Rui Gomes
- Romanian - Adrian Voicu
- Russian - Stanislav Tamat
- Slovak - jakubfiala
- Spanish - Jano Garcia
- Turkish - Erol
- Ukrainian - Anton Maminov
- Greek - Thanos Korakas