Open-source helpdesk support system
Get the source code
git clone git://github.com/philtr/aszist.git cd aszist
Set environment configuration Mailman
cp env.sample .env
Start the servers
If you want to crank up the servers individually or with Pow:
# Pow will only start the rails server cd ~/.pow ln -s path/to/aszist # Rails server rails server # Mailman server rackup mailman.ru
Need more help?
Ask on the mailing list.
- Ruby (tsted on 2.1.0, 2.0.0, or 1.9.3)
- Bundler (1.5.3)
All gem dependencies are listed in
Contributing to Aszist
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for the feature/bugfix. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright © 2011 Phillip Ridlen
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.