Phil Whelan philwhln
- tornado-smtp-client 6 Tornado SMTP Client
- stackato-buildpack-racket 4
- fraggle-block 2 A synchronous Ruby client for Doozer.
- stackato-racket-example 2 Stackato Racket Example
- addressable 1 Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation that is part of Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to the relevant RFCs and adds support for IRIs and URI templates.
Repositories contributed to
- ActiveState/webinar-microservices-versions 3 Demonstrates two types of applications versioning - mutable and immutable using Stackato
- kelseyhightower/kubernetes-coreos 165 Running Kubernetes on CoreOS
- cloudfoundry/api-docs 1 Cloud Controller API Docs
- ActiveState/stackato-doc 4 Documentation for Stackato, ActiveState's polyglot Platform-as-a-Service (Admin and User Guides)
- jedi4ever/devopsdays-webby 40 Website code for the devopsdays website
Contributions in the last year 59 total Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 18, 2015
Longest streak 3 days December 1 – December 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed