Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A suite of programmes to collect and analyse open rail data.
- cifdb - Fetch the full timetable and daily timetable updates and record in database.
- stompy - A STOMP intermediary which spools received data if clients are unable to process it.
- vstpdb - Collect VSTP timetable updates and record in database.
- trustdb - Collect train movement reports and record in database.
- tddb - Collect train describer information and record in database.
- archdb - Archive database records older than a specified age.
- liverail - Web display of timetable and train running information.
- livesig - Web display of signalbox diagrams.
- service-report - Provide a report on the quality of the passenger train service at a specified station.
This whole set of software is very much a work in progress, and will be updated at the author's convenience. It should be considered as example code to help you build an open rail data system, rather than as a fully-functioning product - Although it does pretty much work out of the box.
To see the system in action, go to http://www.charlwoodhouse.co.uk/
For installation advice see Installation Procedure.
See also Future Developments and Known Issues.
New Release Z218
See Release Z218 for details.