You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Added build status badge.
Merge branch 'feature/psr-4'
QA tools: Use PSR-4, added PHPUnit and php-cs-fixer to dev requirements, added
Added Travis-CI configuration
- Added php-cs-fixer configuration file, ran across project, and fixed errors.
Updated to PSR-4
- Modified module directory to use PSR-4
- Updated testing harness to be able to run out of module root
- Added dev requirements (PHPUnit, php-cs-fixer)
- Changed license from BSD-3-Clause to BSD-2-Clause; added license blocks to
Added license to README
Created ZF2 module artifacts
- view helper configuration
- Module class, with autoloading and configuration
Added string serialization
- tests and implementation
Implemented all functionality except string generation
- appendAndCaptureCallback, prependAndCaptureCallback
Implemented first test and API choices
- Extends standalone placeholder container
- Defines append() method
- Creates a "Requirement" instance with data passed to append()
Created list of basic tests
- Created list of basic tests
- Created stub class
Prepared test scaffolding