Merge branch 'hotfix/95'
[#95] Fixed issue
- New link route option, "reuse_matched_params", can be used to set flag
passed to url() helper. By default, if not passed, it will be assumed
[#95] Failing test
- Wrote test demonstrating behavior described in issue: namely, no way
to prevent route matches from being used to assemble a URL for a link.
Merge branch 'develop'
Ready for 2.2.0
Merge branch 'feature/79' into develop
Remove some trailing whitespace
Added documentation for #79
- Covers new "links" element of the Metadata
- Covers new renderResource and renderCollection events
Implemented new events
Wrote tests demonstrating proposed events
Inject links from metadata into collections
- trailing whitespace
Link injection via metadata
- Updated Metadata class to compose link configuration
- Updated HalLinks::marshalMetadataLinks to add each link stored in
- Fixed unit test -- had accidently pushed links one level deeper than
Unit test for link embedding functionality
- Added unit test to verify link embedding functionality
- Moved self link creation to a new method,
- Created stub method marshalMetadataLinks() for future use
Created a Link::factory method
- Makes creating links simpler
- To be used for creating links via metadata
Merge branch 'hotfix/travis' into develop
Fix PHPUnit path
Merge branch 'hotfix/travis'
Fix path to phpunit
Merge branch 'hotfix/87' into develop
Forward port #87
Merge branch 'hotfix/87'
[#87] Added docs for page_size_param
[#87] Added unit test for page_size param
- Added test showing that page size parameter can be passed, and will be
Merge pull request #87 from elyobo/configurable-rows-per-page
Allows the page_size value to be passed in the request.
Merge branch 'hotfix/dependencies' into develop
Updated composer.json dev dependencies.
Merge branch 'hotfix/dependencies'
Added Zend\Console to dev deps
- Seeing test failures when not listed
Use installed PHPUnit to run tests
Added PHPUnit as a dev dependency (makes testing easier)
Add Zend\Http as a dev requirement
Merge branch 'hotfix/86' into develop
Forward port #86
Merge branch 'hotfix/86'
Fix CS issue in docs
[#86] Add test for new functionality
- Added test to verify that you can alter the controller class of
individual resource controllers.
[#86] Added documentation of controller_class config
[#86] Move controller_class to be per-resource
- Default should be the default; allow changing per controller.