Common Stats :
- Docs (Total docs & Deleted docs)
- Store size
- Indexing (Total, time, Total delete, Delete time)
- Get (Total, Time, Exists otal, Exists time, Missing total, Missing Time)
- Search (Total query, total time, total fetch, total fetch time)
- JVM Memory (Heap commited, Heap Used, Non heap commited, Non heap used)
- JVM Threads (Count & Peak)
- JVM GC (Time & Count)
- Transport stats (Server open, RX count, RX size, TX count, TX size)
- HTTP Stats (Current open & Total open)
ES 1.0 Stats :
- Cache (Field Eviction, Field Size, Filter evictions, Filter size)
- JVM Collectors
- FLush (Total count, total time)
- Merges (Current count, current docs, current size, Merge total size, docs a time)
- Refresh (Total & Time)
- Place elasticsearch.py in collectd'opt/collectd/lib/collectd/plugins/python (assuming you have collectd installed to /opt/collectd).
- Configure the plugin (see below).
- Restart collectd.
- See elasticsearch.conf
- Set the version (0.9 or 1.0), default is 1.0
- collectd 4.9+
- Elasticsearch 0.9.x or 1.0.x